day project on typography

When we first read the paragraph, we didn’t understand every single word in it and couldn’t make out entirely what it was trying to say. But after reading it a few more times, we came to understand what it was trying to say. We also looked up some of the words that we didn’t understand, such as ‘syngery’, ‘stooges’ etc. We realized syngery was a spelling mistake (intentional?) and it should have been ‘synergy’ instead. 

We were also given a B3 paper format. we aren’t exactly familiar with this B3 format as we don’t use it very often. Being unfamiliar with both the given text and format, we decided to work on the confusion and unfamiliarity of it for our project. 

We started off with taking out the words we didn’t understand from the text, illustrating how it was like we first read the text, literally how it looked like in our minds. We tried various ways of doing it, leaving blanks, scratching out the words and putting them upside down, hence reconstructing what it was like. 

We then tried to combine this into the format of the paper. And tried it with multiple folds and jumbling up the text.